Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
SO HYPE FOR THIS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

theres a boxed pc copy of this (windows vista only ofc) at my local gamestop and its been cracking me up for like a decade

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

i hope i get to sell out for insane video game money some day

lol for some reason giving my money to the game industry seems infinitely less shameful than gaining money from it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I would never be able to bear the shame of giving up my 65 hour a week salary job where I constantly eat poo poo so I don’t lose my mediocre and expensive health insurance to play video games wearing a Red Bull hat and thanking SephirothSmasher69 for the three month resub for $10,000 a month

lmao yeah fair enough

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

yeah i mean if you're going to wade in there then by all means, eat a probation and maybe a long one because of "ramp" but banning him from the forums just seems bizarre lol

Its like getting perma’d for repeatedly image leeching or breaking tables or some poo poo. Insanely bitchmade maneuver

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
generations of politics forums mods getting to pick their successors led to this freakish inbred cave culture of translucent eyeless worm mods. and shrieking little toads. lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol but also I recreated the picture for a special occasion.

this day will come

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

ive been picturing larry running around on an xbox controller and jumping on the buttons to hit them or pushing real hard to tilt the sticks and lolling for the last day or so

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Larry on his way to pick up his new Xbox

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Botw link losing his last bit of stamina before reaching the enter key

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Navi has her own even smaller fairy flying around her saying Hey! Listen! and it’s Larry

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

*leaning into microphone sinisterly* aye listen up, ye filthy gubbins

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
swedish imp's vocaroo: Eef yoo evorr come eento thees foruhm agayin. Ill freaking keel yör rear end. Beetch.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Met my first Scottish NPC in Korean MMO Black Desert Online.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
lol again

insane anime posted:

Name: Miguel Aries
Profession: Black Smith
Mexican Accent: Speedy Gonzalez
Total hours I have logged: 2

insane anime posted:

"Dat Armuhr? Yoosless aftir da beatin tit took. I dizpozed dof tit. [very mexicanly] Ahh bawht,, whatevehr awdz n endz i found at da scene i poot in da box."
-Miguel the Black Smith during the quest Know The Enemy...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

calhoun posted:

cinema professor: "and that's why you shouldn't burn your enemies in molten lava"

me: "what if it ends in 4?"
professor: "what ends in 4?"
me: "1-4, 2-4, 3-4...."
hot girl next to me: "why don't you just use fireballs?"
me: *speechless*
me: "why don't you give me your '3-4'?"
her: *thinks*
her: *writes down phone number"
me: *secretly* yessssssss

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

je1 healthcare posted:

This is a good post and I won't hear otherwise

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I wonder if this forum will save my life or get me killed when someone puts a gun in my face and I start laughing due to mind poisoning from this forum for 12 years.

lmao i think about that sometimes too. wonder if only ever responding to conflict by asking "are you retarded?" is gonna bite me in the rear end

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Reacting to real-life glitches

lol saw a homeless guy trying to clip through a corner underneath a train station bathroom sink over the weekend. ragdolling out a little, probably getting close :worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
https://twitter.com/dgar_083/status/1759978851872989508
lmao