Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

i dont have to worry about things like that because i dont have any children

This

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

P-Mack posted:

a lot of daycares are branding themselves as early learning preschool and pretending they're teaching your 1 year old latin or whatever also many american parents potty train absurdly late

respect the clayfighter lore

Best practice is to potty train when your child shows a willingness which can be pretty late for some but it ends up taking very little time as opposed to battling with them and doing it earlier.

child chat in the imp zone

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

my morning jackass posted:

Best practice is to potty train when your child shows a willingness which can be pretty late for some but it ends up taking very little time as opposed to battling with them and doing it earlier.

child chat in the imp zone

I know that seven mods post here as well but please

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

(we're about to have our third)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

uncle at nintendo buying his kids a new console and ordering them to never open it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Herzog voice: You must never connect this 1.00 firmware PS Vita to the internet. I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it. I think that's what you should do, because it will be the elephant in your room all your life/

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I thought Clay Fighter was so funny and loved playing it when I was a kid and that's why I'm a loving idiot today

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

uncle at nintendo buying his kids a new console and ordering them to never open it

goferchan posted:

Herzog voice: You must never connect this 1.00 firmware PS Vita to the internet. I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it. I think that's what you should do, because it will be the elephant in your room all your life/

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I thought Clay Fighter was so funny and loved playing it when I was a kid and that's why I'm a loving idiot today

It was the first and only fighting game I spent more than 5 minutes playing until 2017.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

goferchan posted:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

From birth to like 2.5 years old is harder than landing the plane in Top Gun but everything after that is beautiful and much easier, like Yoshi’s Story 64

extremebuff posted:

goferchan posted:

lmao if any of them like video games (they will) and ask for a console for Christmas or birthdays, I will merely inform them of the dangers of connecting their console to the internet before a hack is released. Much like my policy on religion for them, I will merely describe all their options, and I will let them be their own people and make their own decision that's right for them.

The console I buy for myself will never connect to the internet, though

Lmao I know but now at least I finally have a full four players for my mame cabinet :)

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

goferchan posted:

ol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

goferchan posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65IsSRMi4i0

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Rogue Squadron HD Trilogy that Lucasarts was like 99% finished with when Disney destroyed them and scrapped everything forever to have EA make their games instead.
Saw this thread was bumped and wanted to post this so I decided to scan and see if it was mentioned and it was but it pisses me off so much it deserves mentioning again.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

:(

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In the mid 90s Blizzard teamed up with the developer of the Zelda CDI games to make a Warcraft point and click adventure game and it was almost completely finished before they cancelled it. Some Russian guys found the almost-finished game boxed up in a warehouse and uploaded it to a bunch of torrent sites a couple of years ago and now there’s a lot of “full” playthroughs on youtube.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Thankfully he fulfilled his vision with all the Peace Walker boss fights

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

goferchan posted:

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

goferchan posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

death stranding will have realtime weeks of scenic walking

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*FAU voice* But they already made a boss fight that lasted weeks in MGS1...

EDIT: I should probably read the whole thread

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cheevos-bboy360-reaches-100k#/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Bb64RMU2Q

quote:

If you don't know Bboy360 here are his stats:

100k Xbox Cheevos(gamerscore) / 55k MySpace friends (record holder)
80k YouTube views
Rated 9.5 on Hot or Not
Member of the True Achievements Hall of fame and #63 in Kinect Cheevos

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Oh wow I forgot about the Kinect

Remember the Kinect guys? Sheesh, those were simpler times

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Oh wow I forgot about the Kinect

Remember the Kinect guys? Sheesh, those were simpler times

It happened though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Posting this one preemptively.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/movie-videogame-dance-dance-revolution-1202965974/

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Today I remembered that D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die existed and will never be finished:

https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/12/16464274/d4-season-two-canceled-swery-interview

Swery65 posted:

“I feel these days recently that actually, although it got cut some three years ago in the middle, I started feeling like actually it is complete for me in my heart,” he told Polygon. “I brought some closure to it.”

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpjDGlFx3XA

Superman 64 for the PS1 prototype found

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Weird they'd call it that

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

Weird they'd call it that

*pushes fallout 76 under a rug*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Whoa what the heck’s going on with the YouTube embeds. Did Lowtax break the site again?