Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm pretty sure Square put those bonus dungeons into CT DS so that nobody would ever ask for another Chrono game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I love seeing how much of this became Mother 3.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Amazing

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Is Battlefront 1 any good? Somehow I ended up with a PS4 copy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

Weird they'd call it that

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

P-Mack posted:

I think star wars galaxies did a huge overhaul halfway through its run that was basically a completely different game.

What's extra crazy about ffxiv is it completely shut down and apologized before coming back.
Elder Scrolls Online did something similar, it's pretty good now.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My uncle actually worked at the WTC and experienced both the 1993 bombing and 9/11. The latter broke his brain and he's terrified of Muslims now
Uncle at WTC saying things like "Christmas does what Ramadon't" until he's uninvited from Thanksgiving.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

When I was young I had an NES, and my friend had an Atari 7800. I got an SNES, and he got a Sega Genesis. He also played a lot of educational games on the PC. I think his parents might have been Mormon. I hope he's okay now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cubone posted:

duke nukem: I like women. I love to look at hot babes

duke nukem: *looking around to see if anyone's listening*

duke nukem: [slightly louder] I want to kiss hot babes

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Just a spent a whole long-rear end road trip with my in laws, sitting in the backseat loling at the duke thread while my mother in law periodically asks my wife in Japanese wtf I’m laughing at.