Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

goferchan posted:

Warner Herzog: This is Timothy's camera. During the fatal attack, there was no time to remove the lens cap. Jewel Palovak allowed me to listen to the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN90ar6G3pE

Warner Herzog: Turn it off. Jewel, you must never listen to this.

Jewel Palovak: I know, Warner... I'm never going to.

Warner Herzog: I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it... I think that's what you should do.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I just remembered the cancelled MMO by the Dark Age of Camelot guys called Imperator Online, which was set in a far future world where the Roman and Mayan empires never fell and were now at war.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

P-Mack posted:

Procgen makes sense in two contexts:
1) a real roguelike with permadeath

2) it's 1987 and you can't fit a premade world on a 3.5" floppy

I think it's fine for Dwarf Fortress but only because the dev knows what he's doing with it and uses just to set up a canvas for actual mechanics to start working

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Actually the GameCube isn't really a cube.

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The sega kid I knew had a gamer dad with a cushy engineering job so he had both nintendo AND sega.