Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
This was the game that convinced me to buy a PS2. I was so excited for it and then nada. Pretty sure it was 100 percent finished too :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Has there ever been a game before or since where they threw the whole thing out a year in and started over? It’s still pretty amazing to me how committed they were to making it work

I loved all the kain games (including nosgoth) but what got made of this game looked like rear end

Resident Evil 4 went through a few iterations I think. You can see footage of one that had the old camera system and tank controls that seemed more like supernatural horror.

Yeah Dead Sun looked bad but I would have played it anyway. No way they could have kept going with Kain-Raziel stuff after Tony Jay died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
https://youtu.be/ivwgE_t8a5s