Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

R.D. Mangles posted:

he is going to chicago, this is all part of gar forman's plan

Lebron wants to take it easy turn every day into movie night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Lockback posted:

You can still talk about the Finals. We were going in kind of a death spiral there so I wanted to reset the conversation, plus finals sweeps make me pissy.

It was fun to see the non warrior fan Green truther

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

I enjoyed that at the end of the last thread people were re-re-re-relitigating whether Draymond should be allowed to kick people in the balls.

Hey Lebron stepped over people and that’s basically the same thing.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Lockback posted:

I think a super physical defensive team is more important. Golden State isn't really a 3 point shooting team anymore, relative to the rest of the league. I think you can make them look beatable if you can keep the pressure up.

Hell the rockets showed how beatable they are until Chris died.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

Obviously all of this stuff about Kyrie wanting to play for the Knicks is Ainge letting stuff leak to prepare everyone for a three team (Knicks, Celtics, Cavs) sign and trade. Book it

What would cleveland get out of this deal

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

WhyteRyce posted:

The diplomatic way to call JR stupid is to just call him stupid. No one will protest or be offended

I don’t even think JR would care

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

AnacondaHL posted:

if he couldn't get along with alleged alpha coveter Kyrie Irving, how the hell is it gonna work with westbrook lmao

Westbrook believes in science for one thing.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

I haven't seen them screw up basic replay procedure so I'll go with yes to that one.

Missed the finals eh.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

euphronius posted:

Also Lebron now owns houses in La county as opposed to 2014

The smoking gun

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Ammanas posted:

KD isn't shook, you don't score 43 in the finals if you're shook. He's just a deeply insecure little turd

That’s what shook is.

You can be shook off the court

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

Can't we all just laugh at KD burner account jokes without breaking out the internet forensics?

There was a time when this was possible... and I remember it vividly, and what a time it was.

If it makes you feel better Anaconda is probably a KD burner

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

WhyteRyce posted:

Thank goodness KD is good at basketball otherwise he'd probably be a prolific E/N poster

Well sometimes he is shook on the court but I haven’t been able to figure why.

It’s like he just flips a coin and determines his mood based on that.

Like two face

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dejan Bimble posted:

Isn't more likely that the best 6'10 shooter in history is more like a regular guy with emotions than a basketball robot intensity machine

Most are, most also don’t run burner accounts.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Punkin Spunkin posted:

So who's our resident facial analysis expert here

He either doesn’t want to be there or is unsure what a smile is.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The B_36 posted:

The guy who set the "hard pick" is black tho, I actually expected him to be arrested, cuffed, held on the ground by 5 burly officers and then shot in the back.

That would be the most likely outcome but I guess it doesn’t happen every time.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dejan Bimble posted:

What's better?

A. being limited tools-wise to hustling and intelligent team defense
B. Being limited and declaring that defense is stupid, that you don't care about it, and anyone who plays defense, they're a trick, because the only thing that counts at the end of the game is points, and the way you get those, that's offense, baby, offense.
C. Being limited, declaring defense is pointless, and secretly playing defense while the opposing team thinks he's taking a break. Like the old Bugs Bunny fake sleeping routine

People were wondering wether the Bucks would match his offer sheet, with injuries being the biggest problem, but now we get to see into the mind of Jabari and understand completely.

It’s C.

Mine games all day!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Didn’t Durant say he doesn’t care like two days ago.
Kevin come on

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Oh I assumed it was charter that’s actually cool.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

This is American as gently caress tho.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

ChickenMedium posted:

Properly it would just be :geno: People Who Like Kawhi Leonard :geno:

The tag would just be his face from that dunk.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Getting trolled by Iran what a world.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Morey doesn’t know what free speech is huh.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dejan Bimble posted:

What do you mean digging himself deeper? He's right about media companies controlling access to information

But the most important thing right now is that the Pistons still have no GM and the preseason is 2 months away. What the gently caress is going on? Sam Hinkie courtship (No)

They have controlled that info for a while and I doubt he cared until chili boy got nixed.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Brolander posted:

NBA Offseason N/V: I'm trying jennifer

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

cosmicjim posted:

Yall sound like a bunch of trump supporters.

Does...does Trump make fun of how short IT is.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Lockback posted:

He broke with most of his party to cast the deciding vote to stop the Obamacare repeal. I'm not a big fan of the man but "voted how Trump wanted him to vote" seems like a really weird way to describe him.

He also said healthcare wasn’t a right when one of his voters wrote a letter talking about her cancer. He was a maverick who never really didn’t anything rogue.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

xbilkis posted:

How broken brained do you have to be to think "Hmm this thing is fun and I've liked it for a while but I don't want to watch it as much when other people are publicly saying it's good"

It’s a very goon hipster thing.

I liked it before it was cool and now they are trying to guilt me.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I feel like with the Jimmy news we shouldn’t be having a city dick waving contest.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

That makes sense, Thibs wouldn’t survive having to coach up more young players.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

That doesn't mean that it's good for your 22 year old franchise player to be unhappy while mulling his future with the team

Yeah that’s how you lose two players instead of one.

It could work out but it’s a risky game and I don’t know if thibs can pull it off.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I look forward to lobeck rationalizing every step until he is traded in three weeks.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Lockback posted:

Man, with all the Butler drama its not going to be nearly as funny when Noah signs with the Wolves. Butler is ruining everything.

What if Noah is the key to fixing everything???

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

This whole thing is a whirlwind that's gonna end up with him on the Hawks

Jimmy ends up on a drama free team the Wizards.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Lockback posted:

I think Boston would be the most interesting but all the good trades couldn't happen for a while, I think.

Which sucks since the owner seems to want it done now.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

This is a strange post. Are you drunk

- The James Dolan interview technique

Kyrie does sound like a yuppie.

I don’t know what Boston has to do with it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

So when is Ben SImmons gonna make a 3?

In his second year

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

WhyteRyce posted:

Isn't this the plot to a Saved By The Bell episode?

Replace pregnant with prom and probably

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Lockback posted:

"You Need Me!" is a weird thing to say to someone when you want them to trade you for Josh Richardson and a protected first, or Eric Gordon and nothing else (PJ Tucker is a bridge too far). edit: Wait that's right he doesn't want to go to Houston

I am pretty sure Butler has very little idea what he is doing right now, and that's totally fine and cool.

He could mean they need him to keep his value up.

But of a stretch tho

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

So your saying there is a chance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Straight to DVD Rudy Gay owns

• Locked thread