Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

i've never seen any of this person's videos or heard of them until now. is this just a publicity stunt? i looked through their channel and they mention being "shadow banned" on youtube and calling for a new platform to be created. perhaps a parler for "tech journalism!?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Verified Actual Gamers In North America

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Former Human posted:

I want Steve to do an investigation on Intellivision and Tommy Tallarico.

Wait. The guy from The Electric Playground became a CEO? That show is apparently still alive and has almost no viewers on YouTube now.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

EngineerJoe posted:

Unless he pays them a half mil a year they're all going to be living in shoe boxes in Vancouver.

this.

people don't realize how overpriced vancouver is. a 1br can be at least $3000 in vancouver and you probably won't even have air conditioning. although linus probably doesn't pay that well tbh.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

mewse posted:

I'm Canadian so I'd check out the LTT backpack but the price is ridiculous and I have a nice backpack from an outdoors company we have called MEC that I've had for years and seems super durable.

fake edit: I hadn't even looked at it yet. HAHAHAHAHA

do you have to wear a bike helmet if you wear this bag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

Everyone knows Justin Bieber and Nickelback, but did Canada ever officially apologized for them?

we gave you drake and the weeknd at least?

sum 41 was our fault too though.