Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

I can't wait for Linus to go on vacation again so his staff can do whatever they want for a week again.

MadFriarAvelyn fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Sep 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

LTT did that already. Mustard won. Nutella not so much.

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

I wouldn't say any specific bit of my iFixit kit has a significant amount of heft. The driver base is heavier than, say, a standard plastic handle screwdriver but that's about it.

I mostly only pull mine out for when I'm doing maintenance on my desktop and so far the bits have held up a lot better than the previous driver kit I bought.

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

well why not posted:

The gold controller is cool. Absolutely awful use of money, but if you watch LTT and expect him to be responsible with cash that's on you.

I mean the man has a personal goal of making sure every employee of his can afford to buy a house. Even if he doesn't pay the best in the business, compared to most business owners he's already being irresponsible with his cash in, uh, maybe a good way?

Not going to lie, I wish I had an employer that was hell bent on making sure I could afford to buy a house.

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

Number of Steam games owned.

Something our forum has ensured good coverage for in the past.

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

Sounds like they'd like Floatplane.

:smuggo:

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

The trick is that character's name isn't the title of their game.

That's Link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

CoolCab posted:

i have to admit when they suggested that i thought "someone, somewhere, has built water cooling out of a faucet somehow."

LTT did just this during a week when Linus was on vacation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXyyJyEtVI

e;fb