Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

What about gas being stored in canisters? I bought some extra in case society broke down and we went Mad Max. Can I just... shake it a bit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

I enjoyed solid gold controller videos for the actual bits about casting and other technical stuff, and it does look real purdy.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

It's how many insulated water bottles you've bought, LTTstore.com

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Charles posted:

The base 10 is confusing to the consumer because when you go to plug in your brand new 10tb drive, it lists as 9.09tb

Gubermnt stealing mah hard disk space for the 5G:bahgawd:

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Itís very important that Steve wants to buy a 40,000 dollar fan tester AND does serious reviews of GPUs with pretty anime girls on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

LTT passive ground loop cooled monster PC when