Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

What about gas being stored in canisters? I bought some extra in case society broke down and we went Mad Max. Can I just... shake it a bit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

I enjoyed solid gold controller videos for the actual bits about casting and other technical stuff, and it does look real purdy.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

It's how many insulated water bottles you've bought, LTTstore.com

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Charles posted:

The base 10 is confusing to the consumer because when you go to plug in your brand new 10tb drive, it lists as 9.09tb

Gubermnt stealing mah hard disk space for the 5G:bahgawd:

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

It’s very important that Steve wants to buy a 40,000 dollar fan tester AND does serious reviews of GPUs with pretty anime girls on them.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

LTT passive ground loop cooled monster PC when

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

I was tentatively interested in the LTT backpack and it looks pretty dang good but good loving god it’s $250. I guess that’s what you end up getting with a super niche over designed small run of something but wow.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

VostokProgram posted:

Is it an internal frame backpack or something? I think 250 is around what I paid for my backpacking pack at REI

No it just has a lot of fancy details that I’m sure added $200 dollars to the price. I’m willing to take their statement that it’s durable as gently caress at face value but like… I have a jansport backpack from when I was in middle school and it’s still fine.

Like a good example is the pocket that’s specifically designed to hold their screwdriver (or another tool of similar size). That pocket has a zipper on it so if you put something small in the pocket instead of a screwdriver you can get it out, because the pocket is too narrow and deep to use your hands to get something at the bottom.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Bolting my heat sink to the floor joist like God intended.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

It is impossible to have enough time to both test PC hardware and recreationally use PC hardware. It’s like a monkey’s paw curse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

SpartanIvy posted:

He'd probably have to fire most of the staff. Or at least most of the staff that have been on video.

Since the skeletons are coming out of the closet, in one of their other videos they build a lovely water cooled mattress which is sponsored by the company Eight Sleep. Someone on staff that was arranging the set decided that instead of arranging some of the boxes to say EIGHT and SLEEP, they instead set them up to have EIGHT EIGHT (88), which is a big time white supremacist dog whistle.

Boy I’d like to contribute that to just absentminded sorting but uh