Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

edit: Whoops, wrong thread; sorry about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Does anyone watch StezStix? He fixes various electronics like old and new consoles, handhelds, bluetooth speakers and stuff. His videos are only about 15 minutes tops so it's easy to dip in and watch a few videos of him troubleshooting and soldering/desoldering components.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Aug 26, 2023

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I also like watching Posy's videos and hearing his Dutch accent. Kind of an eclectic collection of videos. I think I found out about him in this thread a while back and figured I'd post him again in case he gets missed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTB5XhjbgZA

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Aug 27, 2023

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Yeah I'm pretty sure Dankpods guy made a fortune investing in crypto. I think he just dipped in, sold it at its peak, an dipped out? He doesn't seem like some true-believer in crypto because he's never talked about it outside of about 2 instances and crypto guys will never shut up about it as we all know.