Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Gamers Nexus Steve is snarky as hell in this cheap PC case review and I love it. I literally laughed out loud at a few of his comments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Klyith posted:

So I don't watch Linus usually, and particularly not when he's doing his Jackass Of Tech style videos.

These are the only Linus videos worth watching imo.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Jay is a massive piece of poo poo who fantasizes about people breaking into his home so he can murder them and you shouldn't be giving him money by watching his videos.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I have no idea how he became popular, especially after the Scrapyard Wars PSU fiasco. Dude could've killed himself because he's a massive idiot that doesn't know what the gently caress he's doing. Why anyone would take his advice is beyond me.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Kia Soul Enthusias posted:

The LTT backpack looks cool and I want one

I don't believe you.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

The backpack is funny for being huge, but nearly all the criticism here is on Linus being a slimy dick about the warranty and not about the product itself.

Yup, I even unsubbed over the warranty bullshit. It's really lovely and stupid and I don't want to give views to someone who makes decisions like that.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

tracecomplete posted:

LGR isn’t a weird chud though. (I hope.)

Too much empathy imo. The main reason he's into old tech is because his sister died very young and it reminds him of when she was still alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Helter Skelter posted:

Was it Cyberpunk that had a bug where settings wouldn't always stick/get reset? That seems like it might make benchmarking problematic.

Sure was!