Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013

~Coxy posted:

This has probably already been done to death (I don't really follow GN much) but I wish he would get an autocue.

He said that he's tried that in the past and prefers reading off of paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Those guys just can't catch a break. I didn't usually watch much of their stuff but they seem to be good guys.

Yea it really sucks for them. They have the best monitor reviews which seems to do.
GN Steve also mentioned that HUB Steve was trying to have a little vacation when all of this happened.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013

The articles they used to put up was just the script that Steve reads.

Part of me hopes that Steve manages to find someone yo co-host that has a more lively personality. I'm pretty sure all of the GN employees have the same monotoneness thing going on. Buildzoid does liven things up whenever they put up one of his videos.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013

forest spirit posted:

to me it seemed like the script was trying to catch every counter-argument against right to repair, not that he was appeasing chudspeople

It's nice seeing passionate Linus come out, although the ads take away from the legitimateness of the issue IMO.