Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

I regret that my tonic of Ambien, Ativan and Vodka made me use various slurs and mean things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

What the hell ever happened to Ben Heck??

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

he became an anti-masker.
:stonk:

Well thank you and to the goon who posted his Twitter handle.

God drat, first 9-11, now Trump/COVID out here breaking brains.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Charles posted:

the rest of his point is the mask isn't going to stop the virus. He's right, but we're trying to stop the respiratory droplets from spreading through the air, which is a way it's transmitted easily. It's weird how people can just turn there brain off so specifically.
It's a minor inconvenience that helps slow the spread. It's also (aside from hand washing) one of the few ways available to individuals to prevent transmission.

I'd much rather go out with an 85% chance of catching it versus a 95% chance. :(

Dude also had some poo poo about not trusting Biden with the nukes and holy Jesus really dude?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

The Grumbles posted:

Building PC's - at least gaming pcs - has always been a rich kid hobby though?
While the bleeding edge stuff has always been expensive, you could usually drool over a Graphics Card X-Thousand Xenon Edition with Hydrogen Cooling Chamber and 25MEGS BLAZING FAST RAM and then go pick up your $200 mid-range card.

That's... not really possible now.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Space Racist posted:

Considering most car infotainment systems have the performance of a 6-year-old budget Android tablet, it’s not a bad advertising approach.
Considering it's impossible to get videocardz now, might not be the best choice for a company known to have issues with production.

E: the approach now where manufacturers offload the heavy lifting to Android/Apple and just mirror cast the phone somewhat is probably the best take on it

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Jun 11, 2021

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Why is Don Francisco hawking GPus without g-cup tittied chicas?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

buffbus posted:

the mental gymnastics in this thread to defend him cutting things off in his house instead of upgrading his panel and service is baffling.
He did... what???

As if he could afford a panel upgrade? The gently caress.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

The benefit of a 300k TV review (aside from being tonedeaf and largely useless) has to be how it'll look in 5 years when the tech is depreciated and you wonder what they did with it.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Can't blocks ads if my content is an ad :magemage:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Charles posted:

Do any of you buy from B&H?
They're exceedingly cool though can be a shitshow if you decide to order during a holiday. Like a 2 week break for Succos

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Jeff Fatwood posted:

"We have decided to sack our cheap outsourced support/RMA department and switch to an even cheaper outsourced department because they were obviously the problem. Also we are now implementing a blockchain for our tickets"

- Newegg probably

We are adding a box that tells us how many subs your YwitchTube gets and will try to avoid ripping you off if you are popular.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Given that orgs were just as hosed trying to get RTXs as the common gamer, if doubt it if Muskman was shooting 3090s into the Teslas yet.

Man, can't wait for weird Techbros to complain their 80k cars need new GPU drivers.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

They would probably need to do some wizardry like partition the game EXE in its own sub-system. I think that's basically how the consoles handle it?

But there's a ton of poo poo that might tap into the memory/GPU/CPU/Sound just using the computer normally so who knows how the gently caress that would work.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Tommy "Harvest Moon Sucks I Can't Get Out Of The House" Tallarico

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Not getting that deposit back.

This is what 4d cinema should be

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Definitely a "Penny Arcade would have folded if not for the finance guy" thing going on there.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

I carry my work Laptop in a Sprouts branded cloth grocery bag.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

K8.0 posted:

but she also has a history of completely unreasonable blowups and at least being deceptive if not outright lying.
This feels a bit tinged with "LOL Crazy Sexy Lady" considering we're talking about Linus, who has a history of unreasonable blowups and shady if not deceptive statements.

Wu has a very enlightening video about why she presents the way she does and her background, for anyone interested.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Inept posted:

take that, women on the internet
Also atomic lols at "Let me page through your Twitter!" while ignoring the huge pinned tweet that is basically "why am I this way"

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

well why not posted:

Did he actually invite her to the room specifically, or to the hotel in general? It makes a big difference.
Does it matter? Especially when it's the rear end end of midnight?

:ughh:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Martian Manfucker posted:

A meeting in the hotel lobby is a lot different than one in his private room.
For a woman I would imagine they're equally :redflag:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

More like YUCKK

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

A lotta y'all just don't get bread.

Loaf owners can use multiple toasts on a slice

So if you have one wheat slice and three toast settings...

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Inept posted:

IMPACT FONT
Be happy it's not some dumbass floating head with a :shrug: look

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

He also said "lol I could close the company tonight then what about your precious warranty"

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

kliras posted:

ltt are doing a screwdrive announcement stream apparently?
Can someone just tell me if it has a built in Fleshlight or WiFi Charger or whatever the gently caress?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

It's like that South Park episode with the TV Sales > Old People > 3rd World Smelter gold pipeline, but for tech products and YT reviewers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

Surprised he doesn't open carry when he walks onto his driveway :lol: