Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

AlternateAccount posted:

Add to OP, plz:

Speaking as an American, we see Canadians as either two types, the bearded burly lumberjack/Ice Road Trucker type, or the Linus dweeb type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I really enjoyed LTT Scrapyard Wars. They used to do two per year but they haven't done any since summer 2018.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

hot

wait I mean gross

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Linus has to constantly hit the button on his hip to load the next page of his script and it's very distracting.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

That would be a pretty good deal if you could buy one at a time.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

It's funny watching the two reviews of the Zalman R1 case, from Gamers Nexus and Linus.

Linus's videos haven't changed in five years (good production but quick and little useful detail) whereas Steve looked like he was a kid doing the show in his mom's basement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFHhudWafUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tYuphCFbC8

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Some people collect Jordans but Linus spends shitloads on his socks and sandals collection.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Thanks Ants posted:

"In the summer I *have* to carry little pistols like this"

snakes and such

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Excellent understanding of Canadian law regarding selling shirts ITT

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Actual photo of Canadian Dweeb Abraham Lincoln being shot by Canadian Dweeb John Wilkes Booth (not pictured)

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Mu Zeta posted:

"I'm face down rear end up do as you will"

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

What level of electrical shock is dangerous to your heart? At what point would you experience arrhythmia?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

So basically there's no such thing as a great chair, even if you spend $1200.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

The videos that don't consist entirely of a procession of interchangeable charts and graphs are fine.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Does Linus have sweaty hands or what?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Rich the ReviewTech guy had a disagreement with Pat Contri over Diablo Immortal of all things two and a half years ago and still randomly poo poo-talks Pat about it. He's a creep but I guess stirring up drama gets more clicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001