Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Total-loss cooling is the future, y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Perplx posted:

People use MHz and megatransfers interchangeably, they are wrong but I agree the train has left the station long ago and you can't fix it. Its like making hard drive manufacturer's use base 2 terabytes instead of base 10.

Or gun nerds getting annoyed at people calling magazines clips. Yes, it's technically wrong, but the vast majority of normal people don't know and aren't going to care no matter what you do.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

lmao, those LG emails are incredible.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

gradenko_2000 posted:

I went back to their original 3600 review and they said that it was a production sample, and then the APUs I think must have come from a prebuilt that they then took it out of - could that be it? They're trying to hide any details that might allow the source to be identifiable?

From the 5600G video: