Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

the corona quid posted:

Shut off the water and empty the pipes. Its common knowledge up here in Canada

Well yeah, but getting mad about somebody in Texas not even thinking about this is like a Texan telling a Canadian "everybody knows how to recognize a copperhead snake you dumbass" to somebody who lives in Edmonton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

K8.0 posted:

I can't believe that anyone is legitimately that dumb.

The first of many red flags is right at the start when he seems to believe that a Wifi connection is the only way to use the Internet.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Kramjacks posted:

The only thing left to sell is LTT branded jugs of milk.

LTT is Canadian so that would be branded bags of milk.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Arivia posted:

No, LTT is in BC and they use jugs out there. Bags are a Central Canada (Ontario) thing.

I was joking, but that said bagged milk used to be more common outside of Ontario and the Maritimes in the 70s. I'm an old Canadian so I remember poo poo like bags of milk and 300 baud modems and Peter Puck cartoons.

Now we have Linus.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

beep by grandpa posted:

how fired is this dude?

A dude who looks exactly like this will somehow show up in every IT interview pool. Only difference is that next week this very dude will be representing the archetype.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

SourKraut posted:

At this point I’d be surprised if Linus wasn’t ignoring any GN videos, etc.

I think the fact that he's likely completely unable to disengage and ignore things that potentially even tangentially mention him is part of the problem.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Randalor posted:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say laserdisc was higher quality than DVD, just VHS/Beta.

The commentary track for Mallrats infamously has a few sections where Kevin Smith and the cast laugh at how stupid DVD is because Laserdisc is much better and DVD will never catch on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

trilobite terror posted:

The one time I held a manscaped trimmer the chintzy plastic and build reminded me of the no-name trimmers they used to sell in gift grooming kits at Macy’s.

I'm convinced that's what they actually are, except there's a sticker on them and advertising that says you should use them on your balls.