Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
Speaking of shock, YouTube recommended me JayzTwoCents static shock video after watching the Linus Electroboom one. My God, how does he live like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.

priznat posted:

Weirdly the exception to this is that herman miller/logitech gaming chair which is actually less expensive than the regular office version of the same chair (still $1500 tho, lol)

But so much of the gaming furniture stuff is such garbage. Best option will always be scoring a good quality herman miller or steelcase from a bankruptcy sale.

I wanted to like the Embody so bad because of it's looks. But when I tried it out, it was just a creaky mess and the arm rest design felt like a step in the wrong direction. Granted this was at a fancy furniture store and not a dedicated Herman Miller shop so it was probably a bad store model. But still, could be indicative of the chair after more use.

I'm still on a used Steelcase Aimia which is like a baby Leap. Hoping to upgrade to a fancier Leap or Aeron sometime.