Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

If you wanted Steve doing something other than reading off a script, here he is monologuing over some loving terrifying mountain biking footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MlfCbaig_k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

K8.0 posted:

Gopros actually make biking footage look much more tame than it is, the wide angle makes everything look much flatter than reality. Also, I don't think he's riding anywhere near his limitations there, he's taking it fairly easy so he can think and talk. If you saw some of the poo poo he likely did off-camera that day you'd probably poo poo yourself.

Probably! I've never done that kind of mountain biking so I didn't know what to expect, there's just some parts where he's on some rickety bridge over a cliffside with no rails and it's like whoa.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

I can barely see the word "gamer" on this poster depicting my motherboard as a subway map so I think it's a cool thing to hang on my wall and not some nerd crap.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Sometimes the monotone really works as comedic contrast with the video content, like when discussing RAGE MODE

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Well, someone called it:

Flail Snail posted:

Announcing your OnlyFans on the first of April is a genius move. People hate it? "It's just a prank, bro!" People love it? Go trade component pics for cash.