Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

craig588
Nov 19, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

I don't know why the food videos exist. They're better than people putting like a pound of bacon and sauce on a sandwich (or find me one of those, I don't seek out his food videos so I don't know what's out there), but they've also never inspired me to make something like food should. They're solidly in the middle of not being gross but also being generic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

craig588
Nov 19, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

I like Technology Connections for old things. He makes no attempt to hide that he's basically doing Wikipedia articles on video, but there's additional context of seeing the stuff/concepts work.

craig588
Nov 19, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Video Blocker makes Youtube infinitely more usable. Stop all of the bad accounts from showing up in recommendations. It's the type of thing they really should integrate into the stock interface, make more people look at recommendations? Nah

craig588
Nov 19, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

He's part of a section of Youtube of very good technical people who have bad opinions. There's a few of them that seem great at first then you notice their opinions and how they're subtly in all of their videos because all of the technical info is great and right and they're not making social commentary videos but it sneaks in with weekly (or daily) half hour videos they need to fill time in. I don't want to call any of them out because they're not explicitly making social commentary videos and the technical info is good.