Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morby
Sep 6, 2007
I hope Cyberpunk 2077 doesn’t end up being an Xbone only title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Ok, so new Halo. As expected.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
“Titles with exclusivity”? What the hell does that mean?

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Ori 2 looks cool, I guess?

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Wanna play that Sekiro. Hopefully on PS4 or PC.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Life is Strange was pretty cool. Captain Spirit looks charming.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Where is the car on stage for the inevitable Forza announcement?

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Forza looks fine, I guess. If you give a poo poo about that franchise it looks like it’s more of the same.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
I’m happy to know that there might be new exclusives on Xbox at some point, I guess?

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
I hate this dumb designation MS has around their titles. Exclusive, Console Launch Exclusive, just be clear.

Also that not-Skate 4 looked ok.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
DMC 5 looks baller

Morby
Sep 6, 2007

Hopper posted:

"Coming to xbox store" does this mean its PC not on the console?

Really wish they would be more clear with this poo poo

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
I’m in for JC4. JC3 is fun, just buggy as hell.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
I cannot believe they bothered to put a mobile POP game on the E3 stage

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Since when does Gears have a plot?

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
So Xbox One Two is coming. This gen is over for MS.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
CyberPunk 2077 looks baller af. Can’t wait to play on PS4/PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morby
Sep 6, 2007

Fulchrum posted:

They still think that they're winning, and that exclusives don't matter cause Sony can't compete with them. THerefore, third party games just default to Xbone games.

Remember, 10 years ago, stealing DMC4 from Sony was considered a crippling blow. People predicted that after E3 2008, Sony were well and truly done for. Microsoft are still in that headspace, and its clearly killing them.

THey're only starting NOW to grow talent. Its insane.

Sony also dug themselves out of it by the console redesign and price drops, the introduction of PS+, and churning out exclusive content like TLOU, Infamous, Uncharted, etc. while Microsoft went off to do Kinect bullshit. That’s how Sony got my business back. I was hoping Microsoft would have learned from seeing that.

• Locked thread