Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
"You will be able to create your .............................."

?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

Lil Bit O Vitriol posted:

I love that the paramedics are the ones packing some serious firepower.
Game is going to own.

This is unfortunately kind of a real thing even now.

It's not uncommon for EMTs and Paramedics to be packin especially in Oakland, Fresno, etc.

They respond to a gang shooting and gang idiots try to kill the medics responding to make sure that they 'can't bring the other guy back'.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

Hamelekim posted:

I mean, what else are you going to argue about? We don't have enough detail to argue about the number of floors you can actually explore in the buildings.

Where in the gently caress was Ciri in the release trailer?

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
It's probably a good thing they showed the daytime scenes as that was always a question in the back of my mind:

"Soooo.... is this the Cyberpunk where it's dark and it rains 24/7? Or are they going to go really loving crazy with contrast and colors? What the hell would that even look like?"

And now we know and it looks pretty badass.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Thing about CDPR and the Red3 engine or whatever is that it was really really scaleable. The Red 4 engine will probably be the same way. Game engines like Crysis 1 that rape any PC out there really are not a thing anymore. Witcher 3 still remains to be one of the most intense games released in the past 3 years and they were able to get it working fairly well on an original Xbone and OG PS4 which have loving terrible CPUs.