Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Back Hack posted:

That scam ain’t never coming out. :ssh:
I still want to believe since I have one hell of a hankering for a modern Privateer game but I guess I´ll have to make do with the upcoming sequel/prequel of Rebel Galaxy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

GrossMurpel posted:

The what now? Any link on that?
They haven´t made an official announcement but if you follow the Rebel Galaxy twitter or Facebook you´ll see a lot of screenshots and clips from their upcoming Privateer-like that´s probably a prequel since it seems that you play as aunt Juno in her younger days

Anyway, sorry for drifting off the subject.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

EVIL Gibson posted:

(though GW is super scarily becoming awesome recently after decades of being shitlords. They brought back Bloodbowl. Bloodbowl )
And then they start this: https://www.polygon.com/2018/5/22/17380300/warhammer-40000-young-adult-fiction-black-library

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Ice Fist posted:

This is somewhat depressing considering the other options. The vanguard class changed my life.
It didn´t become awesome until ME2, though.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Jack Trades posted:

Expecting any kind of effort from Bethesda is a fool's errand. Hell, most dungeons in Skyrim and Oblivion are randomly generated.
You must be thinking about Arena and Daggerfall because neither Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim had random dungeons. I guess that you could make a case for the plane of Oblivion areas but those were picked from an already existing locationlist IIRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
I really enjoy playing Watchdogs 2 but the U.I is loving atrocious. I get their choice of style but it really gives me a whole lot of problem when I try to do something as easy as trying to find my mission objectives.