Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Do people just not know what cyberpunk is anymore? Do they think its just having a lot of neon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
I'm glad I'm on this site which would never have a mod turn out to be a pedophile

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
I respect cd project reds decision to pay respect to the greatest artist in the medium by putting him in their game. very cool!

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Snow crash has a great sequence about government work and future bureaucracy with surveillance of employees and stuff like that I don't remember exactly I think it's about how long you should take to read a memo about toilet paper

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
The best car in the game has a swastika on it and you cant change it so you have to use it if you want the best car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Combat Pretzel posted:

I really question what sort of bubble these people live in that an virtual modern clone of an orange Charger in a loving video game is an immeasurable offense. They should probably hang out more with common blue collar people, instead of sipping latte writing stupid articles in a Starbucks on their couch. They'd find more important things to get upset about than this sort of poo poo.

Ok dennis leary