Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Im hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Omnicarus posted:

I really hope Ciri pops in for a side quest. Preferrably at a Cosplay convention she comes up and needs help since she is is being chased by The Wild Hunt and you end up in a brawl with Imlerith and Eredin while people in costumes cheer you on and comment on how realistic this years ComicCon is.

Like the end of Galaxy quest?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I cannot believe that the male/female option being a problem because it doesnt have the option YOU want in a character creation video game is a talking point. This is absurd.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Just pick one, or the other, or the third one they're maybe going to do. Play cyberpunk when it comes out and shut the gently caress up, jesus please enjoy.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Orv posted:

Witcher 3 got jack all for actually meaningful trailers as well, it's just how they roll.

It got turned into a throwaway line for Lambert. Fuckin' loved it.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

El_Elegante posted:

Re-watch Dredd, that’s how you deal with one.

ohhhhh, now i hope they have a quest involving an apartment block you have to get all the way to the top

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I'm kinda worried that this game won't meet my expectations, but at the end of the day I am looking for something that can surpass Fallout:New Vegas.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
That'd be a nice concept. Take down boring youtubers before their video reaches 15 minutes for monetization

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Well there's only one way to find out, and that's maybe december 10th

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I hope this game plays like Metal Gear Solid 5, but finished

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Zongerian posted:

Deus Ex is one of the most over rated games of all time and nobody is ever going to mention it again after Cyberpunk 2077 comes out

It won't be because of Cyberpunk 2077, it's because it got buried by Square Enix. They can bury their own games just fine.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Horizon Burning posted:

could just be that it's more fun to swerve around traffic in a motorcycle which is also what he says :shrug:

No it means he's a non-believer and should burn at the stake

At the end of the day, I'm looking for an RPG that can surpass New Vegas, and maaaaayyybe be able to equal that of Witcher 3, but that's going to be very difficult alone. I hope to find it in this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

AirRaid posted:

Well guys I can confirm that the game will be coming out as scheduled.

I have an image that proves that the game is finally under Control.

:imunfunny:

Nice one