Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Inkel posted:

hidden message in the E3 trailer

They're such a great company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

WrightOfWay posted:

Too bad they don't treat their employees as well as their customers.

That sucks, and no ethical consumption blah blah blah, but speaking as a consumer I'm hyped.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

CJacobs posted:

Y'all don't know how hard I was praying "not watch dogs, please god don't be watch dogs" when the glitchy effect started on the e3 video

Past you didn't need to worry, because there's no way Ubisoft would give that to the MS presentation.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

The release date is in the title.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

GTA is loving awesome, so looking like a skinned over version of it (whatever that means beyond 'it's an open world game in a city' doesn't seem like a bad thing to me as long as the story and gameplay are actually good.