Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Six AM
Nov 30, 2008
Yeah, that i found the conference bad and super unfunny. What do those people that enjoyed themselves have to do with anything. Wait, i think i got it. You think that liking or not liking something means people have to go to internet war over it? Thats kinda weird, zaphod. That conference was soo bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Six AM posted:

Yeah, that i found the conference bad and super unfunny. What do those people that enjoyed themselves have to do with anything. Wait, i think i got it. You think that liking or not liking something means people have to go to internet war over it? Thats kinda weird, zaphod. That conference was soo bad

Are you 13 years old? This is so loving weird. People don't talk like this.

I think what I said; you're the only person who took issue with devolver. Besides the one guy who pointed out they don't release a ton of games, but that wasn't a criticism of the conference itself.

I don't think whatever weird stuff you're saying, no. Are you trying to transform this into some puppetmaster "lol I was trolling all along" defense? You're just weird, Six AM.

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

Are you 13 years old? This is so loving weird. People don't talk like this.

I think what I said; you're the only person who took issue with devolver. Besides the one guy who pointed out they don't release a ton of games, but that wasn't a criticism of the conference itself.

I don't think whatever weird stuff you're saying, no.

What is weird about me and the other people that said that their execution of the joke is super bad? Because it was terrible. Like, way bad

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

actually the devolver conference was good and more entertaining than Another Boring E3 Presentation and sorry if you ahve to go out of your way to post hot takes on why it was in fact bad and not funny. please maybe go outside more?

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008

AlphaKeny1 posted:

actually the devolver conference was good and more entertaining than Another Boring E3 Presentation and sorry if you ahve to go out of your way to post hot takes on why it was in fact bad and not funny. please maybe go outside more?

Going outside more will help me understand the cynical humor of the video game company. Hmmm, this is one way of approaching it, i guess?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Six AM posted:

What is weird about me and the other people that said that their execution of the joke is super bad? Because it was terrible. Like, way bad

What other people

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

What other people

The guy with the red star and the dude he quoted and arfjason. Probably more. It was just sooo bad.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Six AM posted:

The guy with the red star and the dude he quoted and arfjason. Probably more. It was just sooo bad.

quote one of the posts if they exist

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

quote one of the posts if they exist

Nah, but they do because making that up would be kind of lame and im not lame. You can go back and look if you want to sleuth it out lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Zaphod42 posted:

"This sucked, and people are going to get defensive about it" you can say that about literally anything good and act smug, but you're just a dick.

yeah admittedly it's a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy but you're really going above and beyond the call of duty, like, other ppl here liked it alright and aren't going on fights lasting a page+ over it lmao

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008

ArfJason posted:

yeah admittedly it's a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy but you're really going above and beyond the call of duty, like, other ppl here liked it alright and aren't going on fights lasting a page+ over it lmao

Maybe he doesnt get the joke

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008
The joke being that the conference was lame and unfunny

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Six AM posted:

The joke being that the conference was lame and unfunny

Yeah, it was pretty bad, and as Lumpy eloquently put it, extremely GBS.

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008
The conference was like a 500 page thread of photoshops

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
gently caress. Now I'm listening to the DOOM 16 soundtrack and I'm getting pumped as poo poo. Please hype, don't fail me now.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Still chortling at the satirical zombie battle royale being developed and released for money. The overserious games industry will be reeling from that one

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Ive been posting in bitcoin megathreads for five years and its good to see the mockery make it to the big time

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
I still can't believe Jeffrey is loving dead guys.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm gonna laugh when Starfield comes out in 2020 and it's on their Gamebryo engine with potato faces everywhere

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I'm gonna buy a Mech America Great Again hat and wear it in public, very very funny stuff. No interest in the game tho

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Holy poo poo, I thought Metal Wolf Chaos was a fever dream I had from watching too much G4-TechTV a fifteen years ago. HOLY. loving. poo poo. indeed, I can't believe that game is actually real and I wasn't just imagining it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

RIIIIIIIICHAAAAAAARD

• Locked thread