Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barudak
May 7, 2007

Strafe sucks, but you're still good Devolver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Swear-city baby!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Metal Wolf Chaos.

JUST GIVE ME METAL WOLF CHAOS

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Huh this seems neat

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Is this Metal Wolf Chaos?

Come on.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

It's like a Dreamcast?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

METAL WOLF CHAOS ME

Barudak
May 7, 2007

loving BOUGHT

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Robocop time, baby

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Metal Wolf Chaos has updated controls yall, so its not just a straight remaster with English

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Devolver got the best announcement of E3

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Barry Convex posted:

I was hoping that MWC would be more than just a straight HD port of the original. Oh well, guess I shouldn't have expected more.

Like I said above, their notes include new controls and gameplay tweaks, but yeah its just an HD port otherwise

Barudak
May 7, 2007

strategery posted:

Bethesda's Conference was pretty great and reminded me they could literally just have their own console if they wanted to, as they have so many franchises to work with. I did notice that Todd Howard mentioned Star-field as a "Next Gen" game. Meaning I am not expecting it to come until 2020. And Elder Scrolls is later than that. So its gonna be a wait.

If you think of the conference as a hedge on financial bets, they show off a bunch of untested mobile games, two relaunches, and an untested new genre turn for Fallout then for investors you absolutely show "Oh and hey we have both a big new franchise Starfield and to totally calm you down our huge money maker monolith is in development for another go"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fly with me posted:

I... uh.... bought 2.
Those helmets are still sitting in my closet.

Why two and why do you still have them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CitizenKain posted:

Devolver talking poo poo would make more sense if they actually put out more then one decent game a year.

What was the one last year?

• Locked thread