Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Even though I've always liked or even loved him, I would not have said this two years ago or even a year ago, but now I will, loud and proud: My favorite pro wrestler is Chris Jericho. He is talented as a wrestler for sure and has been able to perform at a high level from his early days to dadbod Jericho, but his greatest strengths to me are 1) an innate understanding of how to play the pro wrestling game and attract heat as well as 2) his willingness and ability to come up with new poo poo and to change his character and adapt to whatever storyline or promotion he is currently in, all the while being, well, Chris Jericho. And he can do it even within the confines of a single storyline or feud too, creating a logical story arc for whichever Jericho he's currently playing. See for instance the AJ Styles and Owens storylines, or, of course, this current NJPW run, the latter of which is proving to be the ultimate testament to his talent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread