Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

My favourite wrestler is Kota Ibushi because he's the coolest.

He shoots fireworks at himself and backflips off cars. He's very pretty and once gave himself 10 Canadian Destroyers in a row. He thinks books are scary and doesn't seem to understand that necks aren't made of Titanium. He has a very good clothesline and has Phoenix Splashed Godzilla.

He's basically the perfect wrestler.
There's a lot of wrestlers that give off this illusion they truly give no fucks, but Kota Ibushi is truly the least gently caress-giving wrestler of all time. The rumors are that his parents are incredibly wealthy and he's just wrestling until it's time to take over his parent's company and retire rich. He was asked to carry DDT Pro, declined for NJPW. He was asked to carry NJPW, declined and went to NXT. He was asked to carry NXT and declined, became an anime tiger in the NJPW opening card.

He gave Vine McMahon a high-five at an NXT show after a match, not even knowing who Vince loving McMahon was. He knows almost no English at all, despite two of his best friends (Nakazawa and Omega) being Canadian and living in the US for an extended period. One time he won an anal explosion match and decided to stick fireworks in his rear end anyway, giggling the whole time.

This is one of his finishers, who the gently caress thinks of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Kota Ibushi left New Japan to go to Kaiju Big Battel and he's my hero.
He left NXT to go shoot fireworks at people in London. I wish he could have been involved in FMW, he'd probably have somehow made exploding cage deathmatches even weirder.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Ad by Khad posted:

don't you nerds dare leave me hanging on this Johnny Blast thing

he came to this forum after we endlessly mocked NWA Mountain State like the cornball mud-show that it was, and he was super nice, super friendly, easily one of the best workers in his promotion, never asked for a dime, never took himself too seriously. he understood our hatred for the canadian lion. he understood how fuckin low-rent it was to be on a tv wrestling show taped in a bar where you can see people playing pool in the background. he understood why karl getting hit by a van was funny.

Johnny Blast may not be the best today. but he was cool and he was humble and he was a goon. there is no better goon wrestler than he.
Can confirm as someone who saw him wrestle when I was 12 and worked with him when I was 24. He's a class act, and outstandingly nice guy

• Locked thread