Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

My favourite wrestler is Minoru Suzuki. I never really watched WWF during the attitude era, as I was firmly a WCW kid when I was able to rent the videos, and then moved on to early TNA and CZW/ROH/CHIKARA in the mid 2000s. I got into Japan through Dragon Gate, but nothing really caught my attention until I saw MiSu vs Tanahashi at King of Pro Wrestling, and later Suzuki vs Yuji Nagata at WK7 (because who doesn't like two old men beating the hell out of each other). MiSu is one of the only guys that I will make sure to watch everything he does in any promotion I can find, and even when he's wrestling people like Mecha Mummy I can suspend my disbelief because he's such a great character. Plus he's a great influence on Zack Sabre Jr., who I also enjoy.

Look at this handsome motherfucker :love:

P.S He's also got time for the ladies.
https://streamable.com/tvd2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread