Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

oh i also broke a quote up there before but you're all big boys and girls and can work it out im sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Beetphyxious posted:

like he's not my first choice, especially as we now know tithin's not a vig too, but it's only his words at this stage.

well yeah but he'd be putting himself on the back foot having to account for more unexplained kills, not to mention the slashing flavor he's already established

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

well yeah but he'd be putting himself on the back foot having to account for more unexplained kills, not to mention the slashing flavor he's already established

yeah which is why he's not my first choice.

so that leaves sal and tired (in addition to anidav)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Beetphyxious posted:

I should have it wrapped up for town by about day 4 I reckon.

we're on schedule. good work team

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Beetphyxious posted:

hey hummers, do you know who DB was targeting with his night action last night? did he in fact jail anidav?

Confirm

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Anidav posted:

I think one of the lurkers must be scum between Tired, Sal, maybe Hum. Outside of that I could see Nat20, Beet and AA being scum but AA is a long shot.

Tithin seems town, shop seems harmless, I Believe crazy eyes is town.

Too busy reading scumchat to know I’m confirmed. Shameful.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Beetphyxious posted:

yeah which is why he's not my first choice.

so that leaves sal and tired (in addition to anidav)

I believe Sal, his night actions line up with my knowledge.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

My money is on Anidav and Tired.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mr. Humalong posted:

I agree. That means there's an SK or final scum though

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I agree. That means there's an SK or final scum though

if anidav is third and tired is fourth. still an sk?

well that could be tithin, nat20, sal umm

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

like not a proper argument here im just thinking out loud.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'll be slightly annoyed if it ends up being me in a surprise wincon change cause of that flavor doohickey

but not really, cause rolling scum too fast for my own drat good is pretty fun, can't complain

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I could buy Sal as 3p but not SK going off flavor. Weak argument, I know.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

I'll be slightly annoyed if it ends up being me in a surprise wincon change cause of that flavor doohickey

but not really, cause rolling scum too fast for my own drat good is pretty fun, can't complain

I knew there was merit to the “earn enough money to become psycho killer” theory I’ve had in my head for a couple days.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Mr. Humalong posted:

You're wrong about me but probably correct about Tired. We can lynch him today and one of you can kill me tonight and watch the game continue as I flip pedobait. I think tired is the correct lynch today but since I have no day actions to prove myself you can watch me or kill me tonight and see that I am telling the absolute truth.

I know you were confirmed, that's why I said maybe because I'm not confident it's you.

I won't fly tonight.

However, ##vote TM

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Piss break woohooo

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Votecount for Day 3

Anidav (2): Bifauxnen, Beetphyxious, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Bifauxnen
Tired Moritz (1): Anidav

Not Voting (7): Bifauxnen, Crazyeyes, Mr. Humalong, Natural 20, SalTheBard, Tired Moritz, tithin

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 23rd, 2018 at 6 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

So I think at this stage we're just gonna chill and wait to hear from nat 20 and tired yeah?

like im not in any rush, but I don't want you goons to go lynch again when I'm off in a meeting or something.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

And I don't think my upgrade will work tonight if I'm Roleblocked

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Why didn't my vote for Anidav count in there?

##vote anidav

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Anidav posted:

Incorrect, while I'm in the sky I cannot be targeted. However after using my dragon stone I must take a night of rest.

Anidav posted:

I was but I wouldn't have done anything anyway.

lol you a baddie.

Sounds like you are constantly changing/adapting your story to fit the accusations against you. I aint down with that.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Jailed n2 not n1

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Sorry Im working right now. Im working at the new place so I have to deal with lots of training and I dont want to look like a dick typing away on my phone

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Anidav posted:

You're wrong about me but probably correct about Tired. We can lynch him today and one of you can kill me tonight and watch the game continue as I flip pedobait. I think tired is the correct lynch today but since I have no day actions to prove myself you can watch me or kill me tonight and see that I am telling the absolute truth.

I know you were confirmed, that's why I said maybe because I'm not confident it's you.

I won't fly tonight.

However, ##vote TM

Any argument for this beyond “please don’t kill me today”?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I like to live and can actually post and post honestly.

This is not a gotcha. I just approached the shop and tithins relationship from the wrong angle.

I think Tired is scum plus someone else but it ant me. The only scum I've seen is on n1 and n2 I was jailed and mason doc may be able to confirm. I just know I'm a dragon who watches the skies.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Uh watches the ground from the skies or something

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I mean you can check. I've been clueing in as a female character since the start of the game.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

I mean you can check. I've been clueing in as a female character since the start of the game.

holy poo poo this blows the case wide open how could we be so wrong :v:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I mean you would usually be right here but actually I've made a series of slightly inaccurate conclusions but my post history is not scummy at all.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I just want one more night to prove I'm town so you can actually not mislynch me as usual.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I mean town is probably going to win anyway. I just like to live to see it

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

whut

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Anidav posted:

I just want one more night to prove I'm town so you can actually not mislynch me as usual.

I don't think a watcher can emphatically "prove" they are town as you seem to think they can.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

im gonna watch them real good

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lol

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Crazyeyes posted:

I don't think a watcher can emphatically "prove" they are town as you seem to think they can.

Sure I can. By watching someone and accurately reporting thier action.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Beetphyxious posted:

file photo anidav

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Unlike bipolar body guard Beet and his diamond club fleet

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

Sure I can. By watching someone and accurately reporting thier action.

that's a follower not a watcher

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The action. Mobile typo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

christ and captain 'always reads the wiki' should know the difference, and you'd know someone would point the difference out on the role.

you're obviously trying to distance yourself from your original claim to try and let doubt creep in

'oh look i guess technically im not a watcher now so maybe there could be two of us'

*innocent look*

• Locked thread