Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

Sal's RPing his character. Incidentally makes me suspect town Sal.

And yes! She calls herself Selena in Fire Emblem Fates.

ok cool! she's only 3 stars and doesn't even have a special move, but I'm a filthy casual who doesn't give a poo poo so I'm leveling her up :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Natural 20 posted:

Lore reads are dumb

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Although she's not as good in that game.

But that's because fates is garbage and not as good is still "easily best character in game."

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Goddamit bif. The pants

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Beetphyxious posted:

Lore reads are dumb

I know scum will have fakeclaims but I just suspect given that YF's game design and moderation style is similar to my own that he wouldn't be able to resist putting Sal's character in the game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

that's cool and all, and I'm being genuine as I like mods that put effort in, however lore is no indicator of alignment and I'm especially suss of people who really want their role known early on.

it's too easy to create blind spots.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Beetphyxious posted:

Goddamit bif. The pants

believe me, I would like to make this pants problem go away, but you are not exactly giving me the impression that you're Mister Moneybags here

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

real talk, I don't like severa too much - i don't hate her or nothing, but best girl's a bit of a stretch.

oh and bif / nat if you want to add me to money spending simulator 2017 then my friend code is 2720020555

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

believe me, I would like to make this pants problem go away, but you are not exactly giving me the impression that you're Mister Moneybags here

you want to do what with my pants?

:raise:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i didn't know fire embalm was that sorta game

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

but seriously bif, even rich people's pants break I'm sure, but that's besides the point.

what happened to helping out the little person bif?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Beetphyxious posted:

but seriously bif, even rich people's pants break I'm sure, but that's besides the point.

what happened to helping out the little person bif?

I'm just playing to my wincon here!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

What about TOWNS wincon bif?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Okay playing a mobile game with your friend's fave character in it is cute

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Beetphyxious posted:

What about TOWNS wincon bif?

I was serious before, I'd bet a lot of this precious money that I'm still gonna out-town all of you :sun:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

Okay playing a mobile game with your friend's fave character in it is cute

awww Tired, you are disappointing me!

I was so looking forward to your complaining haha

maybe I should go on some more about how towny Nat looks today

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Beetphyxious posted:

that's cool and all, and I'm being genuine as I like mods that put effort in, however lore is no indicator of alignment and I'm especially suss of people who really want their role known early on.

You're correct. It's just a leaning.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

what do you call a one legged woman?

ilene

Hahahahhahaa

Ahh.

thanks nat for reminding me of that one.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

ok cool! she's only 3 stars and doesn't even have a special move, but I'm a filthy casual who doesn't give a poo poo so I'm leveling her up :3:

Do you want to know a filthy secret?

I don't even have a 5* Selena. She was a release unit and a bad one at that so she's both been powercrept super badly since the game began and wasn't all that good to start with.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Of course this means that if Severa ever sees release I'm dropping a mortgage on her.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Beetphyxious posted:

what do you call a one legged woman?

ilene

Hahahahhahaa

Ahh.

thanks nat for reminding me of that one.

What do you called a no legged woman?

Elaine.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Bifauxnen posted:

awww Tired, you are disappointing me!

I was so looking forward to your complaining haha

maybe I should go on some more about how towny Nat looks today

I cant be mad in games with flavor I like

Rip fates mafia :(

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Natural 20 posted:

What do you called a no legged woman?

Elaine.

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No idea.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

a literal joke phase

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

I like Sal's cute gimmick, here's hoping it's not an attempt to cover up scum tone!

oh btw Nat I think I got your waifu in the mobile game? It looks like her but she's called Selena.

Natural 20 posted:

OOC here: If the gimmick gets annoying please let me know and I will drop it. It was one character trait I thought was interesting but I know from FSN that a gimmick can get extremely annoying.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

my immersion

:negative:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Tired Moritz posted:

I cant be mad in games with flavor I like

Rip fates mafia :(

I will play Fates mafia if and only if I am Corrin, repeatedly make the stupidest decisions possible, win for no good reason and then get praised for being amazing.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh and gently caress my sister who isn't my sister by adoption but my sister by birth except it turns out that she isn't my sister by birth when I propose.

Despite the fact that I can also gently caress my sister by adoption who isn't actually my sister, but turns out to be my half sister in a plot twist in one of the three games.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

this sounds like a kind of bad game

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
My god I hate Fire Emblem Fates so much.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I was talking about the other fate series

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Also Azura and Corrin are cousins

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Sal no want to play FSN ever again :-D

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Natural 20 posted:

Oh and gently caress my sister who isn't my sister by adoption but my sister by birth except it turns out that she isn't my sister by birth when I propose.

Despite the fact that I can also gently caress my sister by adoption who isn't actually my sister, but turns out to be my half sister in a plot twist in one of the three games.

:staredog:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

this sounds like a kind of bad game

big i am in 100% agreement with you rn

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Sorry I got my relative loving wrong.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

Also Azura and Corrin are cousins

"cousins", huh? I feel like I've heard this one before

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Natural 20 posted:

Sorry I got my relative loving wrong.

relatively

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Beetphyxious posted:

Lore reads are dumb

Comically untrue.

Beetphyxious posted:

I have played too many games where flavor matters to completely disregard it, but I accept that it's early to make town/scum reads based on it.

Natural 20 posted:

What in the holiest :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Jokepaize is fun and good

BUT

Lets take a moment to ponder this query: is having two or more masons that are town aligned a thing that has happened in mafia before?

• Locked thread