Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I've posted about that before, but that is the best car scent. I find it wears off pretty quick though. I haven't tried CG's new car scent, but it's supposed to be good if you dilute it 50/50 with water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Loco mocos are amazing, there's a place (or more than one for all I know) that makes them with pork tonkatsu and they're just as good if not better, but probably even less healthy.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

meatpimp posted:

The park assist system shows an open in the notification buzzer in the rear. Looks like I have to pull the package tray to get to it. No big deal, right? Remember, it's VW. So... pull the side airbags out of the rear seat sides, the c-pillar trim, the rear seat, then the package tray. :suicide: That'll wait, too.

What?

meatpimp posted:

The VAG-Com said that the only problem with the parking sensors was an open in the rear parking buzzer. I couldn't find it at first, but eventually saw where it was under the rear package tray. You're supposed to remove most of the rear interior to remove the rear package tray, but I was able to leverage it up enough to shove my hands under there and get the buzzer out. Yep, it was shot.

I guess it all worked out, but wtf.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

What are you thoughts on the Chemical Guys Pro Polish? It looks like it doesn't require a finishing polish after, so would you say it's less aggressive than Ultimate Compound?

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

That Trek Domane Project One looks pretty nice, I'd rock one with that color scheme