Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Probably has a passenger like my wife.

That woman would make an Eskimo cringe in the goddamn car. I have to set my side at like 75 just to blend enough that extremities aren't going numb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Going to do a flush with anything to get poo poo out that's inevitably stuck in there, or just run fresh oil and hope for the best?

Also, had something similar happen on our old CX7. Wife always took it to a shop for changes, and I finally did it myself when I had time. Get under, see the center Allen key looking part of the cartridge housing (which isn't used to remove it) mangled beyond belief. Get it unscrewed by using the right tool, and the filter came out in pieces. Probably been in at least 4 changes.

I was so goddamn pissed.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Care to elaborate on the process? Sounds like something I would do to both of my cars to make my life a little easier.

Been thinking about getting the waterless spray washer too, I forget the name of it. Could be the perfect system.

Wait, what?