Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I want Lu Bu in Smash Bros for Koei representation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the only leak i want is someone to leak when the next smash related directs are

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Is Mr. Game & Watch his full name?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Sam Faust posted:

Nightmare in Dreamland was apparently the last game Shimomura ever worked on, and nobody knows what happened to him. It's a shame too because although those games' controls were pretty simple and limited I felt they had a pretty unique charm to them.

sakurai killed him and absorbed his life force

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
When we getting the Star Man from Pro Wrestling NES for Smash, huh Sakurai????

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

FPzero posted:

Yeah, I'm also wondering who will be the Mr. Game and Watch, ROB or Duck Hunt Dog of this game. There's gotta be one more crazy retro or legacy character that no one's gonna see coming.

Someone from the NES Wrestling game to represent their old sport games that came out.

Or hell just an Excitebike character with a Mach Rider echo that can shoot samus missiles

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
guys sorry for the spoiler but the character revealed tomorrow night is a dragon quest monster trainer which is just a pokemon trainer echo fighter. You get to switch between a slime, a mad sabrecat, and a golem. Also Geno's an assist trophy.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Its not going to run without Nintendo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The Belmonts were DLC in the HD castlevania game that was on PSN and XBLA that i played

also Isaac was totally going to be revealed

edit: I played gyromite but did not have ROB to use so i didn't count him

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Sep 7, 2018

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the direct is going to announce they are canceling smash bros and instead making playstation all-stars 2

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The Bloop posted:

I doubt it

heard it from my uncle and everyone knows they have the final word

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
James Bond is in Smash Bros but he's Slappers only

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
E. Honda confirmed for Smash

https://twitter.com/SmashBrosJP/status/1040047159272505353

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I thought that son of a bitch Nook was joining Smash too

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Bluff Buster posted:

... yeah, sure. That's fine. I think Isabelle should've preceded another, more dramatic character reveal. Having her revealed by herself seems so underwhelming when up until now you had big reveals like, well, everyone before her?

She wasn't revealed by herself, she was revealed with a new Animal Crossing game like people expected a new single reveal to be accompanied by.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

oh poo poo

everyone knew isabelle was going to be in the game

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I think the only real disappointment is its not a shocking character and everyone called it before hand even with the leak. It really feels like the only reason she's not an echo character is because she has 1 new move though

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Isaac was going to be revealed but they edited him out of the direct and removed him from the game and that's why Isabelle is number 68 instead of an echo fighter

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Sora in smash is an awful idea unless KH3 is coming to the switch

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I thought the OG leaks said the pokemon rep wasn't going to be a start or obvious pick

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
So does anyone else think there will actually be unannounced characters in the game just like last time?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Daemon X Machina Robot

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Dr Cheeto posted:

guys

what does Kirby look like after copying Isabelle

isabelle head hat

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The reputation of WiiUGamer12 is ruined forever after that. A drat shame too

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

mabels big day posted:

Thanks for not understanding how the character grouping on the box works at all. Miis and Pokemon trainer are both counted as 3 characters when numbered, but they're grouped together and only take 1 space each. There are 70 character spaces being used on the box, and only 2 remaining. This is Box Theory. Try to keep up.

source your quotes

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
imagine the salt if Mallow gets into Smash Bros instead of Geno

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

IronicDongz posted:

I'll be real with you, I never knew pokemon trainer had a stamina mechanic

Yeah i never knew this either.

i wish the original 3 pokemon trainer's pokemons were their own fighters and we got new pokemon for the trainer to use

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
How's the Dante rumor looking now with Dante's DMCV trailer & more info about that game dropping

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
prima leak doesnnt mention inkling at all so its bullshit

nabbit is already confirmed as just a stage hazard again

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Sep 22, 2018

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

checksin posted:

Incineroar is Togi Makabe and he keeps taking up a valuable slot in the G1

I'd normally agree but i thought he was good this year!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

IronicDongz posted:

thinking back to the money in the bank a bit ago when Braun Strowman was buried under like 8 steel ladders only to emerge from his tomb later in the match, throw kevin owens from a 14 foot drop through 2 tables, and then climb up the ladder to get the briefcase while Kofi held onto his back

Last good thing he's done imo

Incineroar should do a chokeslam too

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
daisy is gonna murder that toad

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Sea Lily posted:

put the Super Crown in Smash and give every character a Peach form

remember that there are children in this game and the horrible content that has come from just Princess Bowser

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

RC Cola posted:

What if dark souls person was in smash

He's an assist trophy if prima "theres no inklings" guide says so

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Fortnite for smash bros

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
what does someone's horny oc of a character from a child's game have to do with a childs fighting game

SeANMcBAY posted:

I seriously wonder if Square would be able to use Geno in any game they want or if there’s some joint agreement with Nintendo.

I think they both have to ask for permission from each other to use original characters made from that game.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
who fucks in super smash bros and gets turned into a big tiddy lady, because i must be playing a different smash bros

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Booette is next

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

mabels big day posted:

Cloud Strife is in smash bros..................................................................

Cloudette.......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

SeANMcBAY posted:

https://twitter.com/nintendovs/status/1044277845995003904?s=21
I don’t think we’ve seen these photos before. I love how it seemingly changes the color of any stage it appears on.

i think the color change is just based on how close it is to the ground/being on fire