Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twisted Eye
Jan 6, 2011
So I spaced while watching since I'm kinda disappointed, but what did he say the side special is? Up special is the Joker move, down special is an armored Hatchet Man, and neutral special is the Pit and Link move, but I dont remember seeing anything special for the side

--oh, it's just a wide swing smash thing, how dull

It makes sense they'd pick fire emblem but the other four fighters were fresh and exciting IPs, and this is the opposite of that

Twisted Eye fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Jan 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twisted Eye
Jan 6, 2011
It really was a great feeling to destroy someone's shield with the full arrow blast, and then end their stock with another arrow blast to prove the point...and see them try to arrow me back, I just duck underneath it because I play kirby gently caress you

Twisted Eye
Jan 6, 2011

Maple Leaf posted:

It's great that Deku Baba is a real, not-shitpost suggestion/possibility

BA
BA

is

SMA
SH

Twisted Eye
Jan 6, 2011
"TRAVIS"

eh ill take it

Twisted Eye
Jan 6, 2011

Ghost Leviathan posted:

How many knife dogs do video games have? They need their own Smash Bros.

Put the master sword in twilight princess wolf's mouth and we can finally have our fourth Link