Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
At this point when are we gonna call out sky Williams for running a grooming house? There’s been like 6 accusations all taking place there but he keeps making super quick defences that all boil down to ‘i wasn’t watching anyone at my own house!!!’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Considering more than half of those aheago shirts contain a bunch of underaged characters I really think it should all be shunned. If anything the anime community needs a huge reckoning right after

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

scary ghost dog posted:

has sky williams made a statement? more and more hes looking like the timothy leary of this whole affair, his house a veritable millbrook estate

The two woman who came out yesterday and said he purposely refuses to learn about woman and minors coming into his own house with all his rapist friends (and this is post macD too who was also allowed there even after) is so damning

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

RBA Starblade posted:

I don't understand, is the idea that a bunch of people roommate up together in the same house to play smash extra good

Why would you do that

Gaming houses existed since Starcraft 1, but without the hyper predation

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
There’s chat logs of sky telling someone not to press rape charges on MacD because it wouldn’t hold up (and still letting him live at his house and prey on more people)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
I feel like all the reaction speed I’ve lost has been offset by all the little player reads I’ve come up with over the year, maybe it’s the marvel player in me but nothing makes me feel better than hitting resets on people