Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
My Nintendo from U.N.C.L.E said that the five new characters are Callie+Marie (pearl+marina alt skin), Xenoblade 2 guy, Captain Toad, Shovel Knight, and Miriam from Bloodstained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

What are the odds of a Monster Hunter being playable now that we know of Rathalos being both trophy and a boss? Like 50% being playable, 25% not being in, and 25% playable Palico?

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I can't predict five people but I feel that Splatoon is under represented compared to how popular it is. Since the squid sisters are already an assist trophy I'm guessing we get Pearl and Marina as a single character like Duck Hunt or Ice Climbers.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

This game runs real well on the steam deck, and after putting some time into it I can say that bugs bunny is very fun to play. Slapping someone into the stratosphere with a rocket as they try to land on an edge is just great.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Dunkey is a character who has a shtick of disliking every game except Knack and Super Mario Bros 2.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I started this game late and I don’t think I’ll be able to finish the pre-season battle pass before the first season comes out. Hopefully I can get the Cake skin for Jake another way.

I played Tom & Jerry until I got most of the season challenges done. I never really figured out a great use for the fishing line unless I was off the stage. But drat if Jerry rocket isn’t useful. Even with dead Jerry, the regular rocket still got me ring-outs reliably.

Batman seems to have pretty low priority on most of his moves, which is bad considering his lack of range on said moves. Also his uppercut is weird. I still enjoy playing as him, despite this.

Shaggy players that do nothing but run away, rage, then kick are very tedious to play against. Only really difficult to deal with if they have a partner doing a great job covering for them.

Also I was in a match where a Velma was using some kind of glitch to be immune to knockback, they kept rubber-banding back to their original spot. Looked like a combination of taunting and wave dashing, they got up to around 500 damage before we lost. Oddly, it showed that they were on PlayStation so it wasn’t like it was modded in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I feel sad that I was 250xp away from the last tier of the previous battle pass, but that's like two or three hours of grinding at best without any more dailies or weeklies to do. Hopefully I can get Cake the Cat some other way eventually.