Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Liquid Communism posted:

Now if only he had a personality.

I think he should learn to wrestle better too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Man I was watching 205 live and the matches were a blast but Jesus Christ the crowd is dire.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz-IMeTeO58

It's so weird to see wwe acknowledge the young bucks and omega.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Best WWE example of what non Kevin Dunn WWE would look like is the Beast of the East special which was filmed with a Japanese camera crew

That's right and I remember it being broadcasted a lot more like a sporting event. That's what I always liked about wcw's production too. Wwe seems like they try and go for a cinematic look but it just ends up looking like a kids show.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Umm how are we forgetting the most popular member ever of the union. Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Don't let dumb idiots tell you that the end of ciampa gargano was bad. It was loving great.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Jinder vs Roman is going to be a match where they run through first year wrestling school spots until they get to a high spot that Jinder won't take so the Singh brothers will get beat up. It will be 20 minutes probably.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

WWE's value has more than tripled in the last year.

What reason do they have to think they're doing anything wrong, or are out of touch, or anything like that?

Because the value they've accumulated is from things outside of fan interest, viewership and attendance. So they are making shows for stockholders and large corporations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so like every company in america then

Yup

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Yeah I'm just gonna drink some beer and probably smoke some weed so I can at least just enjoy the spectacle of it at the very least. Also I look forward to the crowd during Roman vs Jinder.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
That wasn't the worst show ever but it wasn't that good either. Very mediocre.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah the only reason Enzo and Carmella got gigs was they worked out with HHH gym trainer

It really is proof that anyone can get over with the right booking though.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

VJeff posted:

btw, if WWE is really gearing up to get into a bidding war for Omega and the Young Bucks, they uh.

They sure aren't making a great case to those guys with their treatment of Nakamura.

Or their friends of the original bullet club. Except AJ I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Stale Saltines posted:

What would the dream matches be if Omega joined WWE? I'd definitely want to see him vs Joe and AJ. Cena and Brock would have potential to be good but it might be too late for both of them. Is there anyone in WWE that could keep pace with him for one of his hour long sprints?

Now if the YBs came with him to I'd kill to see a proper program with New Day. Or add in Ibushi and give me a war games match vs UE.

Him vs Rollins could be great.

• Locked thread