Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.

I really hope Bobby Lashley and Sami Zayn feud ends at MITB. I don't think I can take another one of their segments.

e: Yea, I'm really looking forward to both the men's and women's MITB matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijii
Mar 17, 2007

Speaking of jobbers, I'm reading on the interwebs that James Ellsworth might possibly show up at MITB. I liked some of his shenanigans, but hopefully if he does make an appearance it won't involve the women's MITB again.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007

Yay, Alexa Bliss is champ! Suck it whiners.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

I was planning to swoop in and brag that Alexa won MitB, and then I found out from this thread that she already cashed in and is YOUR new RAW Women's Champion!

THE GODDESS got her belt back

• Locked thread