Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Thing is the Young Bucks probably are making more than all but the big 4 guys due to merchandise and no way WWE lets them keep close to that level. Plus WWE travel schedule would be way worse

And also The Elite pretty much is a made major act right now and Vince always seems to fail at pushing those cause he has to WWE them. If they wanted to go they probably should of went a few years ago

Edit: also this assumes that the WWE is actually going to throw around their new money which I'm not sure about. I mean they'll try to get the talent but I suspect they'll just offer NXT deals at the start and promise big money later

SatoshiMiwa fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jun 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

It’s only a matter of time for the Bucks IMO, if only because I know they don’t like being so far from their kids all the time

The WWE schedule is just as bad/if not worse for being at home though and might get even worse once Smackdown goes to Friday. Plus with the Bucks being a huge draw they can probably make the same amount of money and work a reduced schedule on the next deal something the WWE wouldn't offer.

And if it's an NXT deal welp

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yes cause the WWE has a real good track record of pushing super hot acts from other companies as top stars when they come in like Ric Flair's first run, LOD's first run, Goldberg's first run...oh

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I mean look at the track record for the NXT call ups which is talent they've 'developed' in terms of pushes and success and yup not the best track record

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

piss tape israel posted:

What was wrong with Flair's first run? He won the first ever (and only?) Rumble where the WWF Title was on the line, which was a big deal at the time.

Was it his feud with Savage? Or dropping the title out of nowhere to Bret Hart?

Flair's first run on it's own seems okay till you realize he came in with the actual NWA belt, was the actual Heavyweight champion and the WWF could have actually booked a legit champion vs Champion feud. They turned on it quickly, never ran Hogan vs Flair and his run was probably one of the weaker Flair runs of that time period.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Best WWE example of what non Kevin Dunn WWE would look like is the Beast of the East special which was filmed with a Japanese camera crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave said Vince isn't committing to/confirming any dates for Brock, so while the expectation is still him vs Reigns is the Summerslam main event, the current reality is Brock's literally not scheduled for anything right now for the company the rest of the year :lol:

Gotta break that 720 days by Okada!

• Locked thread