Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

imo Vince most likely didn't do all that. he probably repeated "how do you like them apples" 435 times while working out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bucks aren't in WWE because Triple H hasn't let go of the possibility of another reunion of old balding men still trying to do 1997 dx. Once he does they'll sign them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

are you all being sincere or sarcastic? AJ Styles was pushed fairly well from the beginning outside of having to face a jobber or two early on. The WWE doesn't have a good track record of pushing hot acts from other companies; they've messed up quite a lot of them. I feel good about correcting you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

My advice is Do not care About them on official wwe shows

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

PPV was imo like a C+/B-, Takeover and Hardys doc both A+. All in all a good weekend.

A harsh but fair grade. I would say B+

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm surprised KEVIN DUNN would show his face in front of wrestling fans like that!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

carmello could contribute off the bench but should not be champion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dean ambrose is returning with a meth head ed sheeran gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

adopt 3 children you evil fucks

• Locked thread