Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Braun's feud with Roman was way more beneficial to both parties than anything in Roman/Brock.

Braun should've taken the belt off Brock at No Mercy and dropped it to Roman at Mania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Happy Happyist posted:

I really only watch PPV events now... are crowds usually invested in Curt Hawkins' trying to break his ridiculously long losing streak? I like that storyline!

He's rarely on TV and only showed up recently because he was hitting 200. Usually he just jobs on Main Event and house shows

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Frankly he's better off having the losing steak as a character trait and story versus just losing all the time with no attention.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

ijii posted:

Speaking of jobbers, I'm reading on the interwebs that James Ellsworth might possibly show up at MITB. I liked some of his shenanigans, but hopefully if he does make an appearance it won't involve the women's MITB again.

I think it'll end up being a screwy finish to the title match to protect Asuka, or they'll go the other way and have him cost Carmella the title

• Locked thread