Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
That last match was good.

MITB seems like it might be pretty cool. I will watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

WWE PPVs are always a crapshoot, you can generally rely on MITB at least to have one match that is crazy and/or exciting and justify watching the show, a Chicago crowd is usually pretty on fire, and I'm still holding out hope that they FINALLY allow an AJ/Nakamura match to have a proper ending.

If Shinsuke/AJ goes 20+ minutes with Shinsuke winning, and one of Finn/Joe wins MITB, the show will be a huge success

I have no idea what I want to happen in womens MITB or Rousey/Nia, but both of those could be cool as well

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

shiksa posted:

my wife and i spent the entire ronda/nia segment making fun of their identical, very dumb speaking cadences so i don't really remember what they said during it

I kinda liked the end where Ronda said "i wasn't supposed to do X, then i did X" and ended with "i'm ronda rousey and i do what i want" or whatever it was

But yeah she needs a poo poo ton of work as a talker. Also i wish she wouldn't smile so much (is she corpsing?)

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

am i bad and wrong for getting slightly tired of Braun?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Neurolimal posted:

He's pretty one-note, but that's still a note higher than what most of the roster is being given to work with.

True, I do enjoy him, and I guess I can't complain that WWE has booked him as strongly as they have. I'm just skeptical that they can give him tense, dramatic feuds given the way he's been booked.

That said, him and Balor have done a good job at making me believe he's kinda maybe vulnerable in the past few weeks.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

Apparently someone after the show smacked Paige in the face and yelled at her to lose weight while she was waving to fans in her car

what in the hell is wrong with people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Rarity posted:

Aw boo Finn lost again :(

It sucks that they have literally no plan for Finn other than "popular guy who will always look good in a loss." I'm pretty convinced that he will never hold either the WWE or Universal title again in his time with WWE.

• Locked thread