Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Phenix Rising posted:

Usually I'll at least watch PPVs live because why not. And I know MITB has the potential to, at the least, be a fun spotfest. But after no longer watching Raw and Smackdown and focusing on indies and NJPW, it's so hard to want to watch a main roster show at all.

Will it be worth it to watch it live? Should I just catch it later and fast forward the bad parts? How are the regular watching goons feeling about it?
I'll only watch PPVs if I have literally nothing else in my life going on, I haven't missed anything by just watching the PPV the next day or just reading results online. I'll catch segments on YT if they sound good enough or total trainwrecks and that's probably the best way to consume WWE right now because it's maybe 15-30 minutes a week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
This is the least exciting money in the bank that has ever existed. Giving Vince money was a mistake

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The booking philosophies between NXT and Main Roster are jarring.

NXT: We don't have the room for everyone on a Takeover card, we want to make sure we have quality over quanity
WWE: We're moving PPVs to 7 hours and there's a 20 man battle royal at every one of them

• Locked thread