Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

DarkstarIV posted:

Latest Observer newsletter reported that Charlotte will be taking time off after Money in the Bank to get some surgery done. She will be gone until around Summerslam time. So late July/early August.

Can you tell me what the surgery is for without offending everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

OctoberCountry posted:

ruptured implant

If your username was rovert I would pretend to be so offended right now

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my God, Jamie Noble and Nidia were the absolute loving best. When he won the cruiserweight title and started "living it up" is some of the funniest stuff WWE ever did :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QfIRffdFW0

Edit: Plus bonus Tajiri!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUnEbFCt4Fc

Huge pops for the loving

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
This is really lovely considering how bad the Australian government is :smith:

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
History making match there by Nakamura, he is now unquestionably the worst modern Royal Rumble winner ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Sockser posted:

....Roman reigns?

Take a look back at the match and feud he had and I think you will find that Reigns looked better than Nakamura has in terms of match quality and reason for losing

• Locked thread