Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Teddybear posted:

Deadspin (via Bix) reporting based off of public court records that Amann was in a sexual relationship with Jillian Hall while he was her doctor.

https://deadspin.com/court-records-wwe-doctor-who-sued-cm-punk-had-sexual-r-1826818551

I was JUST reading this, holy poo poo this guy. Hahahahahahahaha. Good on him for scoring with Jillian at one point I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Abroham Lincoln posted:

remember simon gotch

I'm still amazed aiden english has done as well for himself as he has after that

Being married to a Guerrero will do that, plus getting lucky and getting a singing gimmick over.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

I sorta wonder if WWE is still planning on running Reigns vs Mahal II at Extreme Rules next month. Especially since its in Pittsburgh.

Vince's way of hating on well known smark cities. Seems legit.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

Charlotte should lose to a haunted Ric Flair robe.

Charlotte can't fight Bobby Roode, WWE doesn't allow intergender matches.

• Locked thread