Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I haven't watched WWE TV in like 4 weeks and I feel like I've missed absolutely nothing. I'll watch MITB this weekend for sure but I have no desire to keep up with the week-to-week TV shows when everything has been so dull lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Man, watching New Day + The Elite has been entertaining as hell!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

VJeff posted:

I heard a bit of fantasy booking I really liked for this at WM33, when New Day were the hosts. Have the New Day doing some shenanigans in the ring, Brock's music hits to interrupt them, he comes down for his match with Goldberg and is basically like "scram, idiots." Kofi and Xavier are like :yikes:, but Big E stays behind to stare down Brock for a bit. There y'go, you've got a challenger for Brock and while Big E obviously gets his rear end handed to him, he can hang in there and show his stuff for a bit.

That sounds pretty cool. Too bad nothing of the sort will ever happen :smith:

• Locked thread