Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

Corbin was pretty funny on Talking Smack and I canít wait for his scripted promos every week to highlight precisely none of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

I could see the Bucks going in a couple of years if they get tired of the constant hustle

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

Saint Freak posted:

Matches: 5 minutes
Commercial break: 15 minutes
Recaps: 10 minutes
Bobby Lashley Sisters Promo: 280 minutes

Someone who is good at writing please help me budget this my show is dying.
spend less on pyro

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

Barry Bluejeans posted:

*tugboat whistle*

UNION!
number of times Test died while in The Union: 0
number of times Test died while not in The Union: 1

Check mate capitalists

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

Iím pretty sure the stable lasted no longer than 3-4 weeks, but apparently in the exact window to be included in the Wm2000 game

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

DoctorGonzo posted:

Dont compare Alexa with Carmella what the gently caress is wrong with you people
they both suck, dr g

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

Invalid Validation posted:

The only saving grace for WWE is Vince dying and then we can only hope HHH/Steph donít just do the exact same thing.
vince is going to harvest michael coleís organs and live to 130

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

D.N. Nation posted:

Good Alexa PPV matches:

2016 Backlash six-pack challenge (sorta; she was the first person eliminated)
2017 WrestleMania six-pack challenge (sorta; it's an "everyone get your poo poo in" match that was pressed for time, but I had fun with it)
2017 Eat Balls vs. Sasha (even with a crap finish)
2017 SummerSlam vs. Sasha
2017 No Mercy fatal five-way (got more stars from Meltzer than Brock/Braun that night)
2018 MITB

In retrospect, I wish more stuff would've happened with Sasha/Alexa. And I wish I could put Charlotte/Alexa on here from '17 Survivor Series but it never really gelled.
lol so she can have a good match iff sheís hidden behind like 5 other people or if Sasha will bump like a maniac for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

Aphrodite posted:

I guess that means she's the Finn Balor of the women's division.
do you just have a rolodex of stupid takes or something

• Locked thread