Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Seams
Feb 3, 2005

not sure if corbin looks better or worse with a shaved head

owens insisting that the briefcase be raised if braun climbs the ladder because braun is tall was good. the rest of that segment was bad.

Seams fucked around with this message at Jun 12, 2018 around 03:32

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

Writer Cath posted:

I missed the opening bit, so I find it hard to believe he could look worse than he did with hair.

at least he looked skeezy and gross before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV0J9ez92Ak

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

a few years ago the merest mention on omega or the bucks going to WWE would've sent people into conniptions. now everybody knows that it doesnt matter how many indie/japanese darlings the company signs, the booking remains the same.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

Natural 20 posted:

But none of this matters.

The WWE is the only show in town. They could lose 10,000 viewers a week and they'd still make money hand over fist because they've refined every aspect of the company outside of the actual wrestling show part to just poo poo cash.

It'll never get better, there's no incentive for it to get better because WWE is just immune to the market at this point.

If I were Kenny, the only way I'd ever take a WWE contract is if it's written into my contract that a) I debut and win the Rumble b) I win the Main Event of Wrestlemania for the Title, where "Main Event" is defined as the last match on the card and "Title" is defined as whichever of the WWE/Universal Titles are defended on Raw c) I am guaranteed to hold the title for 6 months. Because it's the only way I don't get ratfucked by booking as soon as I show.

vince: here's a counteroffer pal, you lose your debut match to bobby roode and we put you and the bucks in no way jose's conga line until creative has something for you. we'll still pay you the insane amount we offered btw.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

Saint Freak posted:

You forgot the F- grade camerawork that makes it literally unwatchable at times.

I don't watch much NJPW but I watched Omega/Okada because of the hype and the camerawork, while a bit off at times was so much better than WWE.

• Locked thread